I was Robbed today (this is what they took)

soOooo I was robbed today... yup that's right...
everyone gets hit sooner or later... that wonderful moment where someone believes that they deserve your belongings more than you do...

Happy Birthday Week to me :-(
Walk out to see my window smashed frown emoticon 
Here's all I can tell that they took
USB trigger finger (midi controller)
Tascam iu2
IPad 1st gen
Sansamp guitar pedal 
Nano piano midi box
A pair of steeltoe work boots 
Computer bag with "A2" written on it
And my ice scraper... Sigh
All of my gear has "A2" written on it. Please report to police department if found. unsure emoticon

Realistically I know it's just stuff... But it is gear that is a real hastle to replace...

this is the gear they stole and (Roughly) what it will cost to replace :-/
could have been a lot worse, but it still sucks (Im sure i can get better prices on this stuff but anyway)


  

M-audio Trigger Finger - Usb Midi Pad Controller

$99.99 used from eBay  


Tascam Iu2 Audio/midi Interface For

$79.99 used from eBay



Used IPad: 1st Gen 32gb AtandT - Scratches

$73.95 used


Tech 21 SansAmp GT2 Black

$189.00 from Reverb.com




Mallory USA Snow Brush and Ice Scrapers

$14.99 from 20+ stores

$80 for my window
 $95 for my dads car :-/ 

and a bunch of specialty cables :-/ 

Comments

  1. What a bummer. I am so sorry this happened to you Aaron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this was a few months ago, but damn...that blows! Hopefully everything was quickly & easily replaced!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts