Never Ending Winter Lyrics (by AaronG)


Never Ending Winter
from the album Winter's End
by the band Omni- (TheOmniBand)
 by Aaron Golematis (aka AaronG)


Fly away me from my never ending Winter 
keep me close
make a promise that you'll never let me go
keep me separate in the light and from the darkness in my mind
be my peace as I surrender to your never ending song... to your song

{Chorus
fly away me from my never ending winter
i'll be (i've been) cold
and lost without you
sing your song  and let me find my way to... (you)

fly away me from this never ending Sorrow
shine (bleed) the light that melts the darkness
play Your Melody that leads me to the (Your) Son

Verse 2:
fly away me from my never ending sadness
keep me calm 
bring the stillness
as you hold me in your arms

show me courage in the midst of the outstanding
spread your wings and soar above me
never ceasing ever calling me to...   

Chorus

fly away me from my never ending winter
i'll be (i've been) cold
and lost without you
sing your song  and let me find my way to... (you)

fly away me from this never ending Sorrow
shine (bleed) the light that melts the darkness
play Your Melody that leads me to the (Your) Son 
to Your Son 
to Your Son 
to Your Son
to Your Glorious… Glorious...
Son




gentile as a whisper harmless as a dove bleed the light that ends my sorrow be my strength if I should falter  i'll be called back to forever  send your love  i'll be cold and lay in silence if...








Comments

Popular Posts