To my dear friend Dennis Zarate (Rest In Peace)





Dear Brother,

I am sorry that I never got to say goodbye
But I wanted you to know that your friendship was vital in my growth,
both spiritual and philosophical.

I am deeply saddened by your passing :'(

Here are some of the things you taught me...









Life is not fair... but that doesn’t mean we should treat people unfairly.

It's good to think before you act, but better to act then be forced to react.

I can do anything that I really want to.

Less is more..

People are more important than we think.

Be aware of your temper... control starts with awareness.

Reading is important...

Sometimes enemies can be friends, and friends can be enemies.

Things change...

Sometimes the best therapy is a good distraction.

It will never be easier than right now to do something that you don't want to do.

Enjoy food... learn to make what you like.

Keep learning... teach... and learn some more.

Do better!

Be what you need.

and lastly...

Life is short... Dream big.


R.I.P. Dennis Zarate
December 18, 1960 ~ November 2, 2015




















Rest in Peace dear brother. B(>+
          ~AaronG


Comments

Popular Posts