Since i Met You "Live" acoustic video recording




Since I Met You
Written By Aaron G
was recorded live at A2-studios (mistakes and all)

pictures by Phil "crvdude"

Lyrics to the YouTube video clip (In this clip AaronG makes minor mistakes from the original CD)

YouTube Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XtOLF...


Lately Ive been feeling
That its all gonna be OK
Maybe winters over now
Maybe things are not so bad

Lately Ive been feeling
That its all gonna be just fine
Every line is beautiful
Every line is pure


Since I Met You (You Tube lyrics)

By Aaron Golematis


I have never known the world until Id seen it through Your eyes and
I have never known beauty in the way Id seen it in Your smile

And I have never known warmth the way I felt it in Your arms
And I have never known music until Id sung it in Your song

Since I met You its so much brighter
Since I met You the stars come out and shine
And my world was filled with hope and laughter
And I found out the very first time

Since I met You I understand poetry
There is beautiful in all I see
Since I met You theres a star in every sky and a hero in every story

Since I met You I hear music
See Your face in every melody
Just like learning to stand for the very first time
I met You now I finally

Since I met You its so much brighter
Since I met You the stars come out at night
I met You... and now Im all undone
And I found out the very first time

Since I met You its so much brighter
Since I met You the stars come out at night
I met You... and now Im all undone
And I found out the very first time

Since I met You Ive found beautiful
Since I met You I found love Ive found life

Since I met You its so much brighter
Since I met You the stars come out at night
And my world was filled with hope and laughter
And I found out the very first

Since I met You its so much brighter
Since I met You the stars come out and shine
Your love is filled with hope and laughter
And I found out the very first time
I found out the very first time

The very first time I met you!
Omni-'s album "Winter's End"
can be found on itunes
www.CDBaby.com/cd/omniband
www.Amazon.com
for voiceover work please contact AaronG though info@perfectionentertainmentllc.com
AaronGTV is an unofficial sponser of Composite Acoustics (or CA) Parker and Taylor guitars Line6 Digitech D'adderio Dunlop


* He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end.

Ecclesiastes 3:11 (New King James version)

Comments

Popular Posts